Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Belief

Belief: The mental act, condition, or habit of placing trust or confidence in another.

Don't you think the above word proves to be one of the strongest things in humankind? Belief as a stand-in for hope coincide together. It makes mankind survive, wish, determine and abolish what the world needs doing. But belief is a two-edged sword. As with religion, beliefs cause conflict. As with morals, cause conflicts. But tonight, I speak of a conflict that hit closer to my life than most. 

I speak on a personal note of a couple known to me that proves much hurt and despair to those who live around and revolve. Based on love to be expected and grounded, one thinks its impenetrable as is pure. But growing up shows a different side of a so-called love you knew and actually was. Ah funny isn't it? How words of doubt in a woman's mind can cause paranoia and insanity. Whether true or not, does not matter. If it infidelity did occur, all fine and dandy, but if it did not, then it should have occurred! That's a type of belief that broods out of stubbornness. Where would I be to comment on such things? Support the belief with hand-handed evidence, and wishful paranoia? Where am I to stand when you two argue and claim one is right, forever right and only right?   I wish the infidelity stays a ruse in the mind, but where to support? Support the woman and say it's true even when you wish it's not? Or support the man and hope for the opposite? God knows wherever I side, I will be tried for treason. 

Banal hearings of arguments like lawyers feasting for blood on repeat. It's disheartening on what you think your beliefs in love is. Wallow in the examples set before you, damn sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment